The Rise, Hempstead
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND AMPLE PARKING TO FRONT
- EPC RATING "C"
- EXTENDED AND SPLIT LEVEL ACCOMMODATION
- 2 BATHROOMS & SHOWER ROOM
- EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PLACED FOR HEMPSTEAD VALLEY SHOPPING CENTRE & MOTORWAYS
- OVERALL PLOT APPROX 0.40 OF AN ACRE
- FURTHER DINING ROOM, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & CONSERVATORY
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 8.7M X 3.5M SITTING ROOM PLUS 6.4M X 5.0M LOUNGE
- APPROX 2800 SQ FT
Properties of this size and scale are rarely available, particuarly in the HEMPSTEAD location, so if you are looking for an extremely spacious DETACHED FAMILY HOME this house is for you.
The property sits on a plot of approx 0.40 of an acre with woodland and fields to the rear providing a good deal of privacy, whilst being exceptionally well placed for Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre and main road and motorway connections.
Ideal for the growing family, those looking for annex potential or just those looking for space this property is for you. The split level accommodation comprises 3 reception rooms, the sitting room measuring approx 8.7m x 3.5m, open plan kitchen/breakfast room, CONSERVATORY, 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 3 BATHROOMS/SHOWER ROOMS and plenty of storage to boot.
Externally the rear garden is wedge shaped and mainly laid to lawn with established trees and plants whilst to the front there is a DOUBLE GARAGE with driveway providing off road parking for 3 cars.
Details will not do this house justice so please call HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL to book your viewing today!! EPC RATING "C"
UPVC double glazed entrance door, 2 double glazed windows to front, radiator.
2 built in storage cupboards, stair cases to lower ground floor and first floor. Radiator.
Lounge (6.4m x 5.01m)
Double glazed windows to rear and side. 2 radiators.
Sitting Room (8.71m x 3.54m)
Double glazed windows to the front and sides, double glazed French doors to the garden. Multi fuel burner. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Double glazed window to side. Suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower unit, vanity unit with inset sink unit and low level WC. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 4 (3.96m x 2.17m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.98m x 4.36m)
Double glazed windows to front and side. Double glazed door leading to rear garden. Built in storage cupboard. Fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units and fitted work surfaces over. Integrated dish washer. Built in electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan over. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
Dining Room (4.37m x 4.36m)
Double glazed window to side. Bi-folding double glazed door to conservatory. Radiator. Feature open fire
Conservatory (3.8m x 3.75m)
MAX MEASUREMENTS : Double glazed windows to sides, double glazed French doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 2 (4.9m x 4.36m)
MAX MEASUREMENTS : Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 (4.37m x 3.37m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to side. White 5 piece suite comprising jacuzzi style bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low level WC and shower cubicle with mains fed jacuzzi style shower unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Access to loft space. Built in storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom (6.41m x 4.81m red to 4.22m)
Double glazed French doors to front with Juliet balcony. 2 double glazed windows to side. Built in triple wardrobes. 2 radiators. Door to :
White 4 piece suite comprising double ended bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and bidet. Double glazed window to side. Radiator/towel rail.
A mature and established garden mainly laid to lawn with trees, plants and shrubs. Fenced to boundaries. Side pedestrian access. Paved patio area.
Backing onto woodland/fields.
Driveway for 3 cars to front, accessed via a shared frontage.
Electric up and over door, power and light.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise