Rycaut Close, Rainham
- THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
- GARAGE EN BLOC
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & AMENITIES
- MINUTES FROM THE M2 MOTORWAY
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EPC RATING: D (62)
Property SummaryAn exceptionally well presented three bedroom end of terrace home located close to schools, shops and the m2 motorway. The property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, conservatory and a garage en bloc.
EPC Rating: D
Porch (1.80m x 1.88m)
Double glazed window to side. Cupboard with electric meters.
Entrance Hall (1.47m x 1.29m)
Stairs to first floor. Entrance door to lounge.
Lounge/Diner (4.53m x 6.58m)
Double glazed window to front, double glazed double doors to conservatory. Currently used as open plan lounge/diner.
Kitchen (2.64m x 3.22m)
New modern fitted kitchen. Double glazed window to rear, base and eye level units. Base level sink and hob.
Conservatory (2.81m x 2.89m)
Double glazed throughout, double doors to rear garden.
Master Bedroom (2.84m x 3.26m)
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobe.
2nd bedroom (3.08m x 2.70m)
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe.
3rd Bedroom (2.60m x 2.23m)
Double glazed window to front.
Bathroom (2.34m x 1.66m)
Double glazed windows to rear, low level bath and wc, base level hand wash basin.
Approx 40ft x 40ft. Patio and lawn area.
Garage En Bloc
Single Garage en bloc. Up and over garage door.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.