Mierscourt Road, Rainham, Gillingham
- 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE
- SMARTLY PRESENTED
- FURTHER POTENTIAL (SUBJECT TO RELEVANT PERMISSIONS)
- EPC RATING "D"
- GARAGE IN NEARBY BLOCK
- SIDE AND REAR GARDENS
- IDEAL FIRST TIME OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE
- GOOD PROXIMITY TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- PRICE RANGE £280,000 TO £290,000
Property SummaryPRICE RANGE £280,000 TO £290,000
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this very well presented 3 bedroom END TERRACE HOUSE ON MIERSCOURT ROAD, RAINHAM, which benefits from good proximity to local schools, amenities and transport links.
With accommodation comprising porch, lounge, kitchen/diner bedrooms and bathroom, the property has been well cared for by the current vendors, and we believe (subject to any necessary consents) offers further scope for extension to the rear or side.
The property also has the benefits of a GARAGE IN A NEARBY BLOC, double glazing and gas central heating, and would present an ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity.
To book your viewing call Harrisons today!!
Composite entrance door, frosted double glazed window to front, hardwood door to :
Lounge (4.83m x 3.48m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fireplace :
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.83m x 3.59m)
Double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden, double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and drawer units with complimentary work surfaces and matching units over. Underside lighting. Integrated dish washer and fridge/freezer. Under stairs storage cupboard. Inset spotlights. Built in double electric oven and 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with side drainer.
Access to loft space, built in airing cupboard housing combination boiler.
Bedroom 1 (3.47m x 2.76m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 (2.60m x 2.59m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.52m x 1.99m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear. White 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Chrome heated towel rail.
Rear Garden : Approx 30' in depth, block paved patio area, lawn area, fenced and walled to boundaries. Side pedestrian access.
Side Garden: Fenced to boundaries mainly laid to lawn.
Located in near-by block. Metal up and over door
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.