Glenwood Close, Hempstead, Gillingham
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR HEMPSTEAD LOCATION
- EPC RATING AWAITED
- EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED, READY TO MOVE IN!!
- HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN AND FABULOUS BATHROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 4 CARS & GARAGE
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS ON A CORNER PLOT
- GENEROUS ACCOMMODATION
Property SummaryWelcome to this immaculately presented 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN GLENWOOD CLOSE, HEMPSTEAD!!
Not many homes "come with it all", but at HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL, we believe this property is one of those. With EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION to the ground floor, and 4 generous size bedrooms, space is not an issue. Externally the property also benefits from a GARAGE AND PARKING FOR 4 CARS and to the rear approx 60' x 50' rear garden with both lawn and patio areas.
Accommodation includes entrance hall, DOWNSTAIRS WC, lounge and dining rooms and a fantastic kitchen/breakfast room.
Hempstead is situated within close proximity to Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre, Hempstead Infant and Junior Schools, local amenities, Hempstead Park and has good access to road and motorway links.
For all those looking to upsize or move into a property with nothing to do, call Harrisons today!!
Entrance Hall (6.71m x 1.08m)
Composite entrance door. Radiator. Stair case to first floor.
Window to side. White suite comprising low level WC and contemporary wash hand basin.
Lounge (5.30m x 3.68m)
Double glazed windows to front and side. 2 radiators. Open to :
Dining Room (4.87m x 2.63m)
Double glazed French doors to rear garden. Radiator.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.88m x 3.30m red to 2.52m)
Modern fitted high gloss kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dish washer. Built in double electric oven. 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Built in microwave. Breakfast bar. Inset stainless steel sink unit with side drainer. Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to rear garden. Door to lobby.
Frosted double glazed window and door to side. Door to garage.
Built in storage cupboard. Access to loft space.
Master Bedroom (3.74m x 3.12m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 (3.15m x 2.98m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 (3.76m x 2.65m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 4/Office (3.02m x 2.66m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in cupboard
Bathroom (2.48m x 1.90m)
White modern fitted 4 piece suite comprising bath with chrome mixer taps, shower cubicle with mains fitted shower unit, low level WC and wall hung wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Frosted double glazed window to side.
Corner plot position, extending to lawn areas. Blocked paved driveway providing off road parking for 4 cars.
Corner plot position. Approx size 60' x 50, MAX measurements. Attractive and well landscaped garden incorporating lawn and patio areas with well stocked borders. Fenced to boundaries. Side pedestrian access.
Up and over door, power and light.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.