Clover Lay, Rainham, Gillingham
- GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £525,000
- FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- DOUBLE GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- SEPARATE STUDY ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- DINING ROOM
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- PLANNING PERMISSION APPROVED TO EXTEND FURTHER
- EPC RATING: C (71)
Property SummaryOutstanding five bedroom house with double garage and driveway. The property has been extended offering generous size rooms throughout. Additionally the property benefits from a downstairs wc, study room and has planning approval to further extend.
EPC Rating: C (71)
Lounge (3.51m x 4.96m)
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fire place, bi-folding doors to dining room.
Kitchen (2.51m x 6.69m)
Double glazed double doors to garden. Base and eye level units. Base level sink and hob. Built in cooker.
Dining Room (2.82m x 3.79m)
Double glazed double doors to rear garden. Bi-folding doors to lounge.
Downstairs WC (0.86m x 1.85m)
Double glazed window to side, low level wc, base level hand wash basin.
5th Bedroom (2.28m x 3.76m)
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Study (2.58m x 4.83m)
Double glazed double doors to rear garden.
Master Bedroom (2.80m x 4.07m)
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobe. Access to en suite.
En Suite (1.52m x 2.02m)
Double glazed window to side. Built in shower unit, low level wc, base level hand wash basin.
2nd Bedroom (2.63m x 4.50m)
Double glazed window to rear.
3rd bedroom (2.80m x 3.06m)
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobe.
Bathroom (1.67m x 2.06m)
Double glazed window to side. Low level bath and wc, base level hand wash basin.
4th Bedroom (2.62m x 3.14m)
Double glazed window to front and side.
Approx 50ft x 30ft. Patio and lawn areas.
Workshop (5.0m x 3.5m)
Door and window to side.
Double Garage (5.11m x 5.0m)
Double up and over garage doors. Power and light. Currently used as storage.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise