Barnsole Road, Gillingham
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- PRICE RANGE £290,000 TO £300,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- POTENTIAL FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
- EPC RATING AWAITED
- 5 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- EXTENDED DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- GOOD ACCESS FOR LOCAL SHOPS
- GENEROUS SIZE ACCOMMODATION
Property SummaryPRICE RANGE £290,000 TO £300,000
NO ONWARD CHAIN!!!
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this very generously sized and appointed 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN BARNSOLE RD, UPPER GILLINGHAM, located a short distance from Gillingham Park, A2 shops and amenities, whist also within distance of Gillingham train station
The property's position also gives good access to main road and motorway connections.
The EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION comprises porch, entrance hall, lounge and SEPARATE dining room, kitchen and useful covered walkway/utility area, 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM measuring 3.26m x 2.12m.
The property would make an ideal FIRST TIME OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE, with further scope possible (subject to relevant permissions sought).
To book your viewing call us today!!
EPC Rating "C"
Frosted double glazed entrance door with 2 double glazed windows to side, hardwood door to:
Entrance Hall (4.77m x 1.8m)
Stair case to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge (4.81m into bay x 3.92m max)
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator.
Dining Room (6.45m x 3.45m)
Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, radiator.
Kitchen (5.33m x 2.25m)
Double glazed window to rear. Frosted door to side. Fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces and stainless steel sink unit with side drainer. Wall mounted boiler. Integrated dish washer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Built in double electric oven.
Covered walkway providing side access leading to utility area and storage area. Door to garden.
Frosted double glazed window to side, access to loft space, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 (4.98m into bay x 3.62m)
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 (4.28m x 3.45m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 (3.26m into bay x 2.12m)
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bathroom (3.18m x 2.23m)
Frosted double glazed windows to rear and side. 5 piece suite featuring panelled bath, shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower, low level WC, vanity unit with inset sink unit and bidet. Radiator.
Rear Garden: approx 30' in depth mainly laid to patio. Walled and fenced to boundaries.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise